Below is a list of sections in this workbook:
- tips for using the workbook
- questions that prompt you to take stock of your life right now and get into the present moment
Have Fun & Draw In
- a totally fun way to bring your desires into your life
More or Less
- a cool life coaching practice to help you tap into your inner knowing and discover that you know what you need to do next
Letter to Your Younger Self
- a shift causing exercise to help you release some suppressed emotions
- an opportunity to dive deep into the hopes and dreams of your younger self
Thoughts Become Things
- mindset shifting exercise to help you create a more positive dialogue with yourself
- a list of affirmations that will help you release the negative self-talk you might have grown used to
I AM Meditation
- a unique exercise that will help your inner voice share the truth about your authentic self
- a beautiful opportunity for you go bold and discover and write down your dreams, includes a visualization activity
- this section gives you a chance to reflect on what came up while going through the workbook and includes a section to create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activities to help you create the change you desire and start living your dream life.
- links that will aid you in the positive shift you are creating
I really enjoyed the book and I see myself coming back to it even since I’ve done the exercises. I can see doing them again and keeping it like a journal.
This ebook helped me find some clarity around the expectations I have for myself. Thank you!
I found this book super motivating, to really reflect on the aspects of my life that were no longer serving my big goals, and increasing awareness on what I need to reach my goals.