A couple of weekends ago I woke up and decided to make these moon phase printables for you! They are 8.5″ x 11″ and available in the updated Manifesting with the Moon workbook which is free when you sign up for my newsletter.The one above with 4 phases goes along with the Manifesting with the Moon workbook.
The one with 8 phases is an opportunity to for you to go a bit deeper as you track yourself during the month. Remember, the dates for the New Moons and Full Moons of 2018 are in the workbook.
I have also created a full page manifesting worksheet (show above).
Links to the downloadable pdf’s can be found in the updated:
Mother’s Day is on Sunday and I know that this means a lot of different things to different people. My mom is alive and I will be celebrating with her in the morning with brunch.
My mom’s mom (shown above) passed away long before I was born. Her name was Madeline. During my tarot training, she showed up in some of my meditations and visualizations. Because of this, I decided to create a closer relationship with her.
I talked to my mom about this a bit and she told me that I would have called her Nana. I now ask her for guidance on a regular basis.
Now when I tune in and pray, I ask God, Angels, Guides, Bear, Gloria (my name for my higher self), Nana Madeline, Wolf, and Owl to help me. (This has evolved. About 5 years ago, I started simply with Universe.)
I imagine her standing behind my right shoulder. I feel supportive and comforting energy coming from her.
On Sunday, I plan on making a point to spend some time with her by creating an altar and I thought you might like to do the same with a mother or mother-figure from your life.
Here are some ways you can create an ancestor altar and spend some intentional time with a loved one this weekend.
Create an Ancestor Altar for Mothers Day
Ahead of time
- Get a photo or photos to display.
- If you do not have a photo, find something that reminds you of this person.
- Gather candles – possibly in the colors and scents that the person loved.
- Pick or find out something that they loved eating or drinking and make sure you have it on hand. ie. Chamomile Tea, Lemon Cookies, Sangria.
- Designate a space for your altar.
- Put the photos or items on your altar.
- Light your candles.
- Ask the person or persons you are honoring to be with you.
- Close your eyes and imagine them there.
- Enjoy the food and/or drink that they loved. (If for any reason, you do not like or cannot consume what they loved then simply offer it to them.)
- Enjoy this time and this connection.
- You can ask if they have any messages for you. Listen and possibly write down any guidance you receive.
- Allow any part of the experience to become a sign or symbol of their presence in your life. i.e. The color pink, the scent of Gardenia, the food or drink that they loved.
- Thank them for their love and support.
- You can keep this altar up or create it again when needed.
- Either let the candles burn all the way down or save them for when you want to connect with this person again.
- If there is drink left over it might be nice to empty it outside on a plant or tree. If there is food leftover, then save it for later, share with someone else, or possibly compost, give to the family dog, or throw away with loving intention.
- You can do this on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
- Feel free to make it simpler or more elaborate depending on the amount of time, your mood, and desires.
If you create an ancestor altar, feel free to tag me @themoonandarrowlodge or use the hashtag #themoonandarrowlodge so I can check it out.
Happy Mothers Day!!!
p.s. Learning to work with your ancestors is part of The Dreamcatcher Circle membership!!!
This short yoga sequence helps you connect to the sun’s energy through:
focusing on the solar plexus
imagining yellow light
simple yoga stretches.
It also helps release tension and tightness while clearing the heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras.
Perfect for a boost of energy!
p.s. I originally did this live on Instagram. Enjoy!
Have you used your mini-moon oracle card deck yet?
They are from my free Manifesting with the Moon workbook!
I want to share with you a simple way to use them to help you strengthen your intuition and get in touch with your inner wisdom.
Let’s get started!
- Take some cleansing breaths. This is when you inhale through your nose and exhale out of your mouth. 3 to 10 breaths.
- Hold the 3 cards to your heart. Close your eyes and ask God/Universe/Spirit/Angels/HigherSelf/SpiritAnimal “What do I need to know right now?” You can also ask something more specific like “Am I on the right career path?” or “What do I need to change to be happy?”
- Imagine white light coming into the top of your head, down into your heart, down your arms and out your hands surrounding the cards.
- Shuffle the cards a bit and then place the cards down in a row with the moon side up (shown above) and pick the card you feel drawn to the most.
The card will either be Pause, Reflect, or Move Forward.
Pause: This card means you might want to take some time to relax, allow things to sink in. Don’t make any decisions. This is all about self-care. Take a bath, meditate, read.
Reflect: This card is asking you to look back in relation to the situation you are asking about. Are there things you did that worked out and you are benefiting from? Yes? Then continue doing them to bring about positive results. Have you done things that caused to not like your current situation? Yes? Then figure out how to stop repeating those patterns so you can create a future you adore.
Move Forward: It is time to take the next step. If you know what it is, then go for it. If not, then ask the universe for signs so you can start manifesting your dreams.
Take a bit of time to either journal or simply ponder how the card you chose applies to your situation.
Did it make sense? Did it scare you a bit? Did you feel like it was off base? Why?
Trust what comes up.
Tag me @themoonandarrowlodge using the hashtag #minimoonoracledeck to show me which card you pulled!
Full Moon Ritual and Meditation
The Moon and Arrow Lodge Facebook page
Sunday April 29th, 2018 – 6:30pm PST/Arizona (7:30pm MST – 8:30pm CST – 9:30pm EST) – it will be approximately 30 minutes.
Bring yourself. If you like you might like to light a candle, burn some incense, diffuse essential oils, put your crystals out to be cleansed in the light of the full moon, have a special drink, etc.
This moon is also called Pink Moon, Planting Moon, and Wind Moon so play around with those. Maybe have some pink flowers or put seeds out under the full moon, or step outside and feel the wind or breeze on your skin.
Make it yours.
When I feel like the world needs a bit more love and I wish I could help, I try to end my days with a special meditation in which I envision that I am sending love and compassion from my heart to the whole world.
When there are special people on my mind, I pause and focus on them for a bit during this meditation.
Guided Heart Chakra Meditation
- Close your eyes.
- Take some deep breaths through your nose.
- Then let your breath relax.
- Picture your heart center.
- Imagine love and compassion in and around your heart as light.
- Pick a color for the light.
- Let that light grow to encompass your whole body.
- Let it grow to encompass your house or apartment building and all of the people in it.
- Visualize it expanding to your neighborhood and city.
- Then your state and country.
- Then neighboring countries.
- Then the whole world.
- Visualize the whole world in your loving and compassionate light.
- You are sending your positive and loving energy to every person, place, and creature.
- Open your eyes and continue on with your day or keep them closed and go to sleep.
It is so healing.
There is scientific research confirming the heart is sending out light and electromagnetic wave fields. I love this excerpt from the book Playing in the Unified Field by Carla Hannaford, PhD:
“All the neurotransmitters found in the brain are also found in the heart. The heart actually appears to have its own sensitivity to the world, and exhibits that with intelligence, to the extent that the brain energetically revolves around the heart, and not the other way around.
The heart generates an electromagnetic energy field (EMF) that is 60 times greater than the field of the brain (as measured externally by a SQUID). It is the largest EMF within the body system, extending 8–16 feet around the body. People’s hearts are powerful transmitters, constantly sending out light and electromagnetic wave fields. The physical “antennae” able to pick up these waves is the entire body with its sensory apparatus and huge heart field.”
*** I talk about thinking of a color of the light of love that you send from your heart and I want to share some ideas:
- go with the first color that pops into your mind
- use green because it is the color associated with the heart (Anahata) chakra
- go traditional with pink or red
- use white light for healing
Eventually, you will do this without listening to a recording. You can lie in bed and just use your imagination. You can also use it to send love to a specific person too. I LOVE doing that!
You are a compassionate and loving person.
Your heart can heal the world!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Two weeks ago I celebrated the launch of The Dreamcatcher Circle with a Catching Dreams: Intentional Creative Workshop. Once again my dear friend and amazing artist, Kristen Fagan, helped a group of women create heartfelt beauty. We began the workshop with breathwork and intention setting. I had each woman come over to use essential oils and their intuition to pick a card to help guide them during the workshop.
Below are the paintings halfway through:
The one above is from my friend, Alesia, who did the workshop online with us!
I love mine soooo much!!!!
We are planning a Spirit Animal one this summer! Be to stay in the loop!!!
We have another Blue Moon this year already!!! That means the second Full Moon in one month and it happens in the sign of Libra on Saturday.
Bring some crystals and join me for a little yoga & ritual to help you feel balanced!
4pm (Arizona/PST – 5pm MST – 6pm CST – 7pm EST) on Saturday March 31st, 2018
My Facebook page
I’ll send a reminder out in our Facebook Group.
As a way to celebrate the launch of The Dreamcatcher Circle, I shared a Gentle Yoga class live on my Facebook Page on Monday morning. Members of The Dreamcatcher Circle are able to request custom content for this class in the future. Click here to learn more! xo, Kerry
Oh my goodness!!! It is here!!! The Dreamcatcher Circle monthly membership is HERE!!!! If you feel called to work with me but also feel busy and overwhelmed at times then this is for you.
The Dreamcatcher Circle is a nurturing community where busy individuals like you can learn to slow down, feel good, and begin to manifest your dreams in a small amount of time every day.
You can find all of the dreamy details here:
THE DREAMCATCHER CIRCLE
Please let me know if you have any questions!!!